Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yard Sales

Bob cracks me up! We found a bunch of bargains last weekend at our neighborhood yard sale and it all ended up in a huge mess in the nursery. This morning I walked in the room and just started laughing. Bob had taken a couple of stuffed animals out of the bags and put them in the bouncy seat and on the play mat we bought. It looks like the monkey is really enjoying the play mat and the gorilla is easily soothed by the bouncy seat. The rocker/glider in the background was also bought at a yard sale, but we need to re-cover the cushions (not digging the purple). Anyone know a good place? Or does anyone know someone that could do this for us? I'm worried that my cheap find for a glider will end up costing almost as much as a new one if I can't find someone to do this for us at a low cost :(

We have a crib, but it is still in the box. Once that is up the room will start looking more like a nursery. Other than that, my belly is continually growing! We hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!

30 weeks

2 comments:

  1. My mom can reupholster the chair for you no problem!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Bob if he wants stuffed animals, some of his are here. Needless to say, we need to clean out!!!

    ReplyDelete