Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!

I just got back from a visit with the midwife and they have decided to take me off of bedrest (at least until my next appointment)!!!! I'm so happy right now! At first she wasn't going to change anything and they talked about inducing me at 39 weeks, but I am not favorable for an induction at all right now. As I was at the desk making my next appointment she came back to me with the great news. I guess she had talked to the doctor and looking at my blood pressure levels at home along with my lab results from the past 6 weeks, they are okay with it. This should help speed things along and will hopefully get me more favorable for a possible induction next week!

They still don't want me going back to work (maybe to keep the stress levels down) and she said I probably only have a week left anyway. So, I will happily work part-time from home and finally feel like I can get some stuff ready for the baby until my appointment next week. When I go in next week they might set an induction date and there is always the chance they could put me back on bedrest. I won't worry about that for now though.....I'll just enjoy my week of freedom!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is great news. Enjoy, but try not to overdue things. You probably will have a real spurt of energy now!!!! Thinking of you all the time. Love Nana and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ejoy your fereedom. You'll want to be back on bedrest after the baby's born and getting up for feedings every 2 hours! Just kidding- you'll be tired, but in 7th heaven at the same time. Hopefully being off bedrest will strenghten you again so you won't be out of shape for labor and your duties with the baby. Tell BOB to stay in shape too!

    ReplyDelete