Monday, August 10, 2009

Naughty Baby

Baby sully has been very naughty over the past week after being such a good baby for so long. At some point between my ultrasound last Monday and my ultrasound today, my baby decided that it no longer wanted to be head down and turned breech (feet down)! At this point, the baby should be head down and they were shocked it moved this late after being head down for so long. I hope this isn't a sign that our baby will misbehave in the outside world ;)

Please cross your fingers that baby sully will turn back on his/her own or else it will make delivery more difficult. Other than that, my protein levels have held steady and my blood pressure was looking okay today. Either the bedrest is helping or I really don't have anything wrong with me.....I'll take either.

No comments:

Post a Comment