Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Paintings

Baby Sully has inspired me to try and sell some paintings on the side for nurseries. I've been toying with this idea for a while now, but bedrest has really given me a chance to focus more on completing some paintings....I even created a logo! I'm working on getting some samples ready and will try to sell custom nursery paintings on Etsy.com (I'll match nursery bedding, colors, themes, etc). Julie, my friend and old manager, asked me to do some paintings to match her baby girl's bedding (I had already painted some trucks for her a while ago to match her baby boy's bedding). She is an extremely talented photographer (Julie, hope you don't mind me posting your website- www.poshpearphotography.com) and in exchange for the paintings we are going to get a free photo shoot with our baby once he or she makes an appearance! This was also a great way for me to get some samples ready to post on Etsy. Let me know what you think!

My next project is a monkey painting that I will eventually try to sell as well. I'm already in love with this monkey!! I just LOVE painting!

Finally, here is a picture of me at 37 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I love the monkey picture. I kinda wish I had a place to put it because I would for sure buy it.

    ReplyDelete