Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No Baby Yet!

Well, I had my 39 week appointment today thinking some sort of major event was going to happen (we had our bags all packed and in the car just in case). Much to my surprise, it was very uneventful....which is great news! I'm still not favorable for an induction, so they are going to let me go until my appointment next Wednesday and figure out what to do then. I was really hoping to go into labor on my own, so this gives me at least one more week for that to happen. I'm not sure what they'll do if I reach 40 weeks, but I'm happy for now!

Bob had to go back to work after the appointment, but we both feel like we were given some extra time that we didn't think we would have. I still have a huge list of things I wanted to get done before the baby comes, so I'll just chip away at that and enjoy the time before we are sleep deprived from our little bundle of joy! I'll try to keep you posted if anything happens...we're now just playing the waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment