Monday, April 6, 2009

First Boring Post

Well, I have officially decided to start a blog! I wanted an easy way to keep everyone updated on all the baby news without having to send mass emails. I always enjoyed reading some of my friends' blogs and this will be a good way to keep a journal of all that has happened (as I'm sure I won't remember half of what happened a year from now). So, now it will be up to you to check the blog to see what’s new. I’m pretty sure by now that all of you know we are expecting our first baby on 9/9/09. I can’t explain the overwhelming sense of joy and anxiousness we feel as reality sets in that we are actually going to have a baby! I can tell you that I couldn’t be happier with how this pregnancy has gone so far and I didn’t expect to have such an easy time getting pregnant. Other than dreading needles and the whole labor process, I am so excited. Hopefully I’ll figure out how to post pictures and keep this thing updated as much as possible. I am now 17 weeks pregnant and my belly has all of the sudden popped out! Stay tuned….

No comments:

Post a Comment