Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brainwashing?




Is it bad that the first thing I made for the nursery is all about Notre Dame? Don't get me wrong, our child will be able to go to any school he or she wants, but come on.....why would you want to go anywhere else?

I am officially half way done with this pregnancy. Yikes! Tomorrow is our 20 week ultrasound and I can't wait! Several people have asked me if we are going to find out the sex of the baby. We (or should I say I) have decided to be surprised. Bob said whatever I wanted since I have to carry this thing. I've always wanted to be surprised, but had no idea I was such a minority. Some people almost get mad at me when I tell them I am not going to find out. Crazy. If my sister, Sara, can have twins without knowing the gender, than I can do it with one baby on the way.

Let the brainwashing begin :) Go Irish!


3 comments:

  1. I wish I would have been surprised! I think I told you that whole story... Next one for sure! Let's get together soon. I want to come down and see your house! ♥ you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not knowing is such fun! You know my opinion on it. It's actually going to be more fun for Bob too, since he will be the one to announce it everyone in the delivery room. It's a very special moment, but people do get angry about it!! I'm just excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the suspense would kill me. That said - you tell Bob, the same thing applies for the baby name. Whoever goes through labour gets to name the child. End of story! :-)

    ReplyDelete