Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How Do I Choose?

I am lucky enough to know a second, very talented photographer in Colorado Springs who wanted to exchange services. Kristi took amazing photos of Erin and I am working on some paintings for her son and daughter's bedrooms. The only question is...how am I going to choose which ones to print and frame? I LOVE them! Erin was so silly the day we took the photos. She woke up from her nap in a very blah mood. Wouldn't smile or laugh, but she wasn't upset either. You can see the mood in these photos...I just love the expressions on her face that day :) She looks so innocent. Here are just a few of my favorites....












1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, You do have a tough job. My vote is #1 & #2. I wish my hair grew as slow as hers. Also wish I had her beautiful eyes - she must take after her parents!!! Love You, Nana & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete