Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

If the posts become few and far between, it's because we're busy! I was recently contacted by someone I used to work for who got moved onto a new project with my old parent company. She was looking for some help and wanted me to work part-time from home. Boy was I excited about this opportunity! It was a hard decision for me to leave work in the first place, but I knew it was all worth it to be at home with Erin. Now I get the best of both worlds....staying in the work force without having to leave my baby all day :) Although this is truly an ideal situation for me, it is also very time consuming and stressful at times. I'm a full-time mom, part-time employee, trying to start up my own little painting business, and trying to be a good wife and homemaker. Something has got to give! I try to work while Erin naps or after she goes to bed for the night, but that is when I used to paint or catch up on regular chores. I think this calls for a maid!!!!

Now onto the stuff you really care about.... Erin is just seconds away from crawling. She almost has it figured out and can do the army crawl quite well or just roll to get where she wants to go. She is getting into everything she possibly can, which means it is officially time to baby proof the house. She recently starting waving hi to people when they come to greet her. As of yesterday, her favorite new thing to do is pucker her lips like she is going to give you a smooch (although the way she furrows her eyebrows makes her look quite silly and mad). More pictures or videos coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment