Friday, June 5, 2009

Less Than 100 Days!

I sort of freaked out the other day when I saw the ticker on the side of my blog - less than 100 days to go! Don't get me wrong. I'm extremely excited to hold my baby and see what baby Sully looks like, but I think I just need more time to prepare (both mentally and physically). I have really enjoyed the second trimester and I'm kind of sad to see it go so soon. I have felt great the entire time, but I know that is about to change. My hips are starting to ache more and my expanding belly is starting to get in the way of bending over. Small price to pay for our little one though!  The baby is moving around a lot now and it is crazy how you can feel different body parts move across your belly!  Every once and a while it looks like something is trying to break out of my tummy....kind of freaky, but really cool.

Here is a shot of me from a couple of days ago (don't mind the cheesy pose). You can see that the baby is growing at warp speed. I have also included a photo from a hike on Memorial Day and a trip to Garden of the Gods. With all the rain we have been getting lately, I'm not sure if I have ever seen Colorado so green. It is absolutely beautiful!

26 weeks


Garden of the Gods

24 weeks

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I'm so excited for you guys and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Sully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete