Monday, May 4, 2009

Wannabe Painter/Wannabe Interior Designer's Dream

I have decided that having a baby is a wannabe painter/wannabe interior designer's dream come true.  For months I have been visualizing the nursery and gathering my arts and crafts.  Here is what I've been up to lately.  I still have a long way to go, but I'm having so much fun making stuff to match the bedding :)  I'll be sure to show my finished products when I'm all done.

Bob, you better keep me out of Michael's and Hobby Lobby before I spend too much money!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Great job on the pictures. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Rachel! I knew you'd design something fantastic. Corvin loves the trucks you painted for him. By the way, with all the money you are saving on maternity clothes ... perhaps this justifies a trip to Michael's or Hobby Lobby every once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you really do look pregnant now, that is soooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Baby will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete