Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thank Goodness for Older Sisters

I'm extremely lucky to have two older sisters that have already had babies.  Not only are they there for good advice, but also maternity clothes :)  Right after I told Sara I was pregnant, she sent me a care package full of goodies.  Then a couple of weeks ago I went to visit Monica and she sent me home with two full boxes of clothes.  I can't even imagine how much money they are saving me.  It seems like each week I have to go through my clothes to see what doesn't fit anymore....but not to worry.  I just head over to the boxes full of clothes to find a new pair of pants!  Thanks Monica and Sara!!!  You guys are the best.

Not much new to report.  Still growing and still not prepared for this baby.  The only real purchase I have made so far is bedding.  Time please slow down!  It is all going way too fast right now!  So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment