Friday, November 21, 2014

Mom-tography Workshop

I got the best birthday present ever!  I attended a mom-tography workshop hosted by a couple of local photographers I love (Jamie Frayser Photography and Precious Encounters Photography)!  I have always wanted to learn more about my camera I got a couple of years back for my birthday and this was just what I needed.  It was focused on getting your camera out of auto and into manual....all those who attended were moms wanting to take better pictures of their kids.  I have SO much to learn, but I also know I learned more in those 4 hours than I did in 2 years on my own.  So much fun!  Can't wait to learn more.  I feel like I have been bitten by the photography bug ;)  Here are some pics I took at the second half of the session....they had us bring in our own kiddos to practice on.








Mom, I am done!


1 comment:

  1. Just happened to check. Love the new pictures. Keep up the good work. Congrats to Erin on the white belt in Karate. Looking
    forward to our visit. Stay warm, be safe and hugs to all. Love Nana and Pops

    ReplyDelete