Thursday, April 11, 2013

Christmas 2013 (WE HAVE SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON)!!!

A while back, I tried to post some pictures and I got a message that our account was full and I'd have to upgrade.  I didn't want to deal with it at the moment.  Life got busy (or should I say, stayed busy) and the blog got away from me.  Not sure what happened, but we can post pictures again!  Hurray!

The whole purpose of this blog was to share pictures with friends and family (mainly the grandparents) and it is a great way for me to keep a little timeline of all the amazing things are kids are doing as they grow up way too fast.  So, my goal is to slowly but surely get caught up so I can continue to document these precious times....so I don't forget the important milestones and all the silly, fun pictures that would normally just sit on our computer.  I already look back in awe of the pictures when Erin was just a baby....   So, I'm going to try my hardest.  Poor Scotty.  The second child.  Already deprived of blog posts ;)

Without further delay, Merry Extremely Belated Christmas!  A wonderful time spent with the entire McGregor family in snowy Castle Rock, CO!

Getting the picture from Santa Clause





Crazy cousins on Christmas Eve (just missing Taya who was sick)


One of these kids does not belong ;)



Dear Santa, I really, really, really, really, really, really want a dream light.

I got it!

The snow started Christmas Eve!  Gotta put out the reindeer food!

First Christmas morning and happy as can be.

This is tiring!

White Christmas!!



Christmas Day sledding!


These Oklahoma girls love the snow!


Watch out, Gregory!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment