Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2 Weeks Old

Our little guy, Scotty, is already 2 weeks old!  Yesterday he weighed in at 9 lbs. 13 oz. (75th percentile for weight, height & head).  He is growing to be a big, strong, healthy boy!  Nana and Pops had to fly home today and Bob went back to work.  So, it's just me now with 2 kiddos!!  I hope I can handle this!

We had a great visit with Nana and Pops....I think they were a little sad to leave us.  We will most certainly miss having help around the house!  Reality hit me today when both kids were hungry at the same exact time.  I guess you have to feed the one that can't understand you first?  Here are some random pics from Scott's first 2 weeks of life.  He is already growing up too fast (although, I'm sure I won't miss the long, sleepless nights)!!!

Nana and Erin reading to Scotty

Grandpa time!

Busia, Grandpa, Erin & Scotty


First family pic


Pops snuggling with Scotty

Sleepy baby!

2nd cousins

Nana holding Scotty one last time before their flight home

No comments:

Post a Comment