Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father’s Day to the BEST Daddy

For Father’s Day, I decided to make something special for you….A little trip down memory lane of the past 21 months. You probably won’t even remember Erin being so small. I know I had forgotten many of these moments until I was sifting through old photos and videos. You can see how truly blessed we are and what a happy little girl Erin is. She changed our lives forever and there is nothing more I could wish for. I see so much of you in her and that just makes me so happy.

Even though you have been busy with work, school, etc., you still make Erin and I feel like we are the center of your world. We wait anxiously every day to be able to say “Daddy’s home!” and give you a big hug when you walk in the door.

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful life for our beautiful daughter. Doesn’t time just go by in a blink?


Happy Father’s Day! We both love you very much!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day Bob!

    Both of you have a beautiful family. It makes me smile!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Father's Day Present Ever! I am so blessed to have such a great family.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete