Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Erin!

Our sweet baby girl turned one yesterday. I'm not sure where the year went, but she is an absolute blessing. She is so easy going, so loving, so patient, so silly, and so stinkin' cute! We just love that girl. Part of me is sad that she is already turning one...time has gone by so fast. BUT, a bigger part of me is just so excited to see what the next year will bring. Her personality is really shining through and she certainly knows how to make us laugh. When she wakes up from a good nap, she is so excited when I walk in the room and she hugs me tight around my neck with a little giggle. Those are the moments I just try to take in and not forget because I know it is all going to go by too fast. Happy Birthday, Erin! We love you so very much! We are so happy to have you as our daughter.
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

Pictures from her birthday to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment